Skip to content

Good morning, Elliot Lake!

USED 05-04-2023-good-morning-7
Kris Svela for ElliotLakeToday.com

Current Weather

Shallow Fog

Shallow Fog

7.3°C

Pressure
101.2 falling
Visibility
24.1 km
Dewpoint
7.3 °C
Humidity
100%
Wind
N 2 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
7 AM
10°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
8 AM
10°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
9 AM
11°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
10 AM
12°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
11 AM
13°C
Mainly sunny
Today
12 PM
17°C
Sunny
Today
1 PM
21°C
Sunny
Today
2 PM
25°C
Sunny
Today
3 PM
24°C
Sunny
Today
4 PM
24°C
Sunny
Today
5 PM
23°C
Sunny
Today
6 PM
23°C
Sunny

7 Day Forecast

Clearing

Today

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.


Chance of showers

Tonight

14 °C

Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 30 percent chance of showers after midnight then 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low 14.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

19 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming southwest 30 in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Wednesday night

4 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.


Chance of showers

Thursday

8 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 8.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

3 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

13 °C

Sunny. High 13.


Clear

Friday night

7 °C

Clear. Low 7.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

19 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.


Cloudy periods

Saturday night

7 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 7.


A mix of sun and cloud

Sunday

21 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

9 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 9.


Cloudy

Monday

20 °C

Cloudy. High 20.


Yesterday

Low
8.8 °C
High
18.5 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
4.3 °C
High
17.8 °C
Average
11.1 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:56 AM
Sunset
9:12 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1994 29.8 C
Min 2003 -2.9 C
Rainfall 2001 20.8 mm
Snowfall 1946 0.0 cm
Precipitation 2001 20.8 mm
Snow On Ground 1962 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data