Skip to content

Good morning, Elliot Lake!

USED 2018-07-23 Good Mornign Elliot Lake BS-11
Brent Sleightholm for ElliotLakeToday

Today will be sunny with increasing cloudiness near noon then 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. There is a risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon.

There will be a high of 23 with a humidex of 28 and a UV index of 8 or very high.

Tonight will be cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers late in the evening. There is a risk of a thunderstorm in the evening and overnight with a low of 12.

Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.


Current Weather

Mainly Clear

Mainly Clear

9.8°C

Pressure
101.0 rising
Visibility
32.2 km
Dewpoint
8.9 °C
Humidity
94%
Wind
WSW 4 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
11 PM
10°C
Clear
Tomorrow
12 AM
9°C
Clear
Tomorrow
1 AM
8°C
A few clouds
Tomorrow
2 AM
7°C
Partly cloudy
Tomorrow
3 AM
7°C
Partly cloudy
Tomorrow
4 AM
7°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
5 AM
7°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
6 AM
8°C
Cloudy
Tomorrow
7 AM
10°C
Cloudy
Tomorrow
8 AM
11°C
Cloudy
Tomorrow
9 AM
13°C
Cloudy
Tomorrow
10 AM
14°C
Mainly cloudy

7 Day Forecast

Partly cloudy

Tonight

7 °C

A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 7.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

25 °C

Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the morning. High 25. Humidex 26. UV index 7 or high.


Chance of showers

Saturday night

11 °C

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 11.


Chance of showers

Sunday

21 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 21.


Clear

Sunday night

7 °C

Clear. Low 7.


Chance of showers

Monday

22 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.


Chance of showers

Monday night

11 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

19 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

11 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

16 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 16.


Chance of showers

Wednesday night

8 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 8.


Chance of showers

Thursday

14 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14.


Yesterday

Low
0.7 °C
High
20.8 °C
Precipitation
5.0 mm

Normals

Low
3.8 °C
High
17.2 °C
Average
10.5 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:00 AM
Sunset
9:08 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1998 27.2 C
Min 1973 -3.9 C
Rainfall 1949 24.1 mm
Snowfall 1946 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1949 24.1 mm
Snow On Ground 1962 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data