- Charity and Not for Profit
Society For Animals In Distress
About the Society for Animals in Distress
- We help rehomes cats and dogs whose owners are unable to continue looking after them.
- We provide doggy daycare and boarding services for dogs on a daily or weekly basis.
- All animals that we take in at the shelter are spayed and neutered at our own expense, this helping to prevent pet overpopulation.
- We ensure that animals leaving our shelter are healthy and have been fully vaccinated, dewormed, free of fleas and have been seen by a veterinarian in case of illness.
- If you find a Stray Animal please call Animal Control their phone number is 705-848-2287 ext 2122. Our shelter only takes in owner surrenders.