Skip to content

Good morning, Elliot Lake!

USED GM2 IMG_3194 Nov 29
Kris Svela for Elliotlaketoday.com


Current Weather

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

0°C

Pressure
102.9 rising
Visibility
24.1 km
Wind
ENE 4 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
11 AM
-15°C
A mix of sun and cloud
Today
12 PM
-14°C
Chance of flurries
Today
1 PM
-12°C
Chance of flurries
Today
2 PM
-11°C
Chance of flurries
Today
3 PM
-10°C
Chance of flurries
Today
4 PM
-9°C
Chance of flurries
Today
5 PM
-10°C
Chance of flurries
Today
6 PM
-10°C
Chance of flurries
Today
7 PM
-11°C
Chance of flurries
Today
8 PM
-12°C
Chance of flurries
Today
9 PM
-13°C
Chance of flurries
Today
10 PM
-14°C
Chance of flurries

7 Day Forecast

Chance of flurries

Today

-9 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 9. Wind chill minus 27 this morning and minus 16 this afternoon. UV index 1 or low.


Chance of flurries

Tonight

-18 °C

Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 18 this evening and minus 25 overnight.


Chance of flurries

Thursday

-8 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 25 in the morning and minus 15 in the afternoon. UV index 1 or low.


Cloudy periods

Thursday night

-23 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 23.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

-9 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 9.


Cloudy periods

Friday night

-20 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 20.


Cloudy

Saturday

-6 °C

Cloudy. High minus 6.


Cloudy

Saturday night

-11 °C

Cloudy. Low minus 11.


Cloudy

Sunday

-5 °C

Cloudy. High minus 5.


Cloudy

Sunday night

-11 °C

Cloudy. Low minus 11.


Cloudy

Monday

-4 °C

Cloudy. High minus 4.


Cloudy

Monday night

-10 °C

Cloudy. Low minus 10.


A mix of sun and cloud

Tuesday

-4 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 4.


Yesterday

Low
-18.7 °C
High
-7.2 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
-16.3 °C
High
-5.7 °C
Average
-11.0 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
8:07 AM
Sunset
5:33 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1946-2012 2006 6.9 C
Min 1946-2012 2005 -33.1 C
Rainfall 1946-2012 1990 1.4 mm
Snowfall 1946-2012 1996 22.0 cm
Precipitation 1946-2012 1966 12.4 mm
Snow On Ground 1962-2012 1962 89.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data